- Reduced price
Rode Wireless GO II Dual channel wireless microphone system
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 24 hours of internal memory
- Mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
Welcome to RØDE Microphones - a uniquely Australian owned and operated audio company. Our home is in beautiful Sydney, just 20km west of Sydney's downtown area and right near the home of the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
Comprising three warehouses with a total footprint of over 110,000 square feet, the RØDE state-of-the-art plant has over 60 million dollars in precision machinery and an international team of more than 250 people across highly skilled disciplines: electronics engineering, industrial design, technical engineering, robotics, audio and acoustics engineering, metal production, toolmaking, injection-mould technology, logistics, assembly, quality control, finance, marketing and sales.
As well as our main campus in Sydney, we have offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Seoul. Our extensive distributor and 6000-strong storefront network ensures RØDE Microphones are sold in 117 countries – and growing – making RØDE a truly global company.
2017 marked the 50th anniversary of the parent company Freedman Electronics’ formation, a remarkable milestone in modern business. Today, The Freedman Group is home to RØDE Microphones, Aphex, Event Electronics and SoundField.
When purchased from an authorized dealer in Canada, most RODE Microphones products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years (UPON REGISTRATION AT www.rodemic.com) against any defects in manufacturer’s workmanship and materials (M1 Lifetime / Lavalier-PinMic-HS1 5 years replacement, VideoMic GO & NT-USB 2 years). This warranty covers parts, labour and (if necessary) one way ground shipping back to the owner (or dealer) from the nearest ADI authorised warranty service station. A return authorisation number is always required prior to shipping any product back to ADI or to one of our service stations. This RA number may be obtained by calling our head office service department toll free at (866) 449-8177 during business hours.
Need Assistance With Warranty Claim ?
Questions About An Order, Invoice or Shipping ?
Frequently bought together
Other similar products
Your browsing history
- Regular price $399.00 -$30.00Price $369.00