M-Audio M-Track Solo 48-KHz, 2-channel USB Audio Interface with 1 Crystal Preamp
- 2-Channel USB recording interface for Mac and PC
- (1) Combo input with Crystal Preamp for amazing audio quality
- +48V phantom power for connecting studio condenser microphones
- Dedicated instrument input for guitar or bass
- Stereo line input for connecting digital piano, keyboard and more!
- 1/8” headphone and RCA stereo outputs provide easy monitoring
- USB/Direct switch for listening to the input signal or the computer signal
- Software bundle, including: Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin effects
M-Audio is one of the most revered names in music computer interface and studio integration solutions, keyboard and controller products, and essential musical hardware from microphones to studio monitors.
M-Audio was founded in 1988 under the name of Midiman. The company was originally engaged in designing software and hardware solutions designed to address the challenges of connecting MIDI, audio, and computers together in a system in order to facilitate the composition and production of electronically-based music.
In 2000, MIDIman debuted the name “M-Audio” for their latest line of audio products. They enjoyed consistent growth from both the MIDI interface and audio hardware categories. In 2002, the first of the famous Oxygen series keyboards hit the market, establishing the important new category of portable keyboard controller.
The company continued to expand, with an ever-growing product line distinguished by sophisticated engineering with an emphasis on versatility and usability. M-Audio now offers state-of-the-art products in a wide range of categories that serve both the amateur and professional musical markets, including MIDI interfaces, keyboard controllers, drum machines, recording monitors and subwoofers, headphones, and microphones.
Need Assistance With Warranty Claim ?
Questions About An Order, Invoice or Shipping ?